Quotes: The quote is valid for 30 days. If the purchase order deviates from the quote, the printer reserves the right to review and modify quote once order configuration is confirmed. This includes but is not limited to size, quantity, copies, and artwork.
Prices: Shipping costs, packaging, and any applicable sales taxes (only for billing in TX) are additional. If tax exempt, certificate must be on file with credit division or submitted with purchase order.
Art/Proofing: Art submittal guidelines provided with quote. First proof from your artwork submitted to guidelines, no charge. Additional charges may apply to art creation, modification or proof revisions.
Setups: Included in quote. Copy changes quoted.
Terms: Credit terms can be established with the printer's credit division. Without an established account, the printer may request advance payment as deemed necessary via wire transfer, check, American Express, Master Card, or Visa. Deposits may be required for certain products and/or projects. If terms net 30 are extended and payment is not made, the customer shall be responsible for any collection fees incurred in obtaining full payment. COD is not available on custom orders. Credit card orders can be subject to a 4% up charge.
Shipping: Unless specific instructions are given, shipment will be made at our discretion via what we determine to be the best method. The printer is not responsible for damage suffered in transit. All products are shipped at the purchaser's risk and are considered in acceptable condition when accepted by the transportation company. Customer should file claims immediately with the carrier for loss or damage. Estimated shipping dates set forth on Order Acknowledgements are estimates only and not guaranteed. If customer requires an order by a set date, special arrangements must be made by written agreement with an authorized representative of printer.
Partial Shipments: The printer reserves the right to make partial shipments. Partial shipments are to be paid on standard terms upon receipt of invoice.
Inspection by Customer: Customer shall carefully inspect all deliveries of products as they are received and report to printer promptly (but in any event within ten (10) calendar days after receipt of shipment) any alleged error, shortage, defect or nonconformity of such products. Any failure by customer to so inspect and report shall constitute a waiver by customer of any claim or right of customer against the printer arising with respect to any such error, shortage, defect or nonconformity which was reasonably discoverable by such an inspection. Warranty is limited to replacement of defective merchandise returned and approval by factory is required prior to return of merchandise. A return authorization number is given by the factory and must be clearly marked on all returned boxes and packing slips for those boxes.
Cancellations: Cancellations are subject to charges for labor and material for work completed to date of cancellation.
Change Order: Any changes or change orders must be in writing and are subject to printer's approval and possible additional charges.
Rush Orders: Any order that requires special scheduling outside our normal delivery schedules at the time of order entry may be subject to up charges and factory acceptance.
Phone Orders: Phone orders for custom orders are not accepted. The customer is provided with a quote and terms and conditions. These apply to your order unless you have a separate written agreement.
Overruns/Underruns: For all custom orders, it is understood that an underrun or overrun of not more than 10% to be billed pro-rata, is acceptable by the customer.
Returns: No returns are allowable without prior consent and specific shipping instructions issued by the factory along with a return authorization number to be clearly marked on the packaging.
Colors: A signed proof is required before any work begins. The computer generated proof is a good representation of how the color will appear on the final printed product. However, it is not an exact match. Color(s) designated will be matched as closely as possible. Certain ink colors can vary after some production process(es). Therefore, exact PMS color matches cannot be guaranteed.
Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the printer and customer. No amendments of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless made in writing and accepted by the printer.
• Teraco accepts Quark XPress, Adobe CS3 (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat)
• Allow for 1/8” (3.18mm) of bleed when necessary.
• Reverse type must not be smaller than 6 points or .007” at the thinnest part.
• Type must begin no less than 1/8” (3.18mm) inside die-cut indicator.
• Convert RGB images to CMYK.
• Save artwork at 300dpi at 100% and 1200dpi for bitmap files.
• Include all images and graphics imported into your document.
• Send all the fonts used to create the artwork.
• Always send a hard copy proof indicating the colors. Generate the proof from the same electronic art
files you send to Teraco.
• Art sent via email must have a specific reference name and number so the file can be identified.
• A faxed printout is also required for a visual reference of your art.
• Send only the files necessary for output.
• Artwork should be sent directly to your Account Manager.
Teraco, Inc. supports a broad array of file inputs and most incoming data can be processed. Below is a list of recommendations to reduce programming time and fees.
• All files should be sent as ASCII Text. Please use comma or tab field separators. Files received in other formats are subject to additional programming fees.
• IBM PC formatted disk media (Floppy, Zip disk, CD ROM)
• Electronic file transfer
• E-mail is preferred (Files may be sent to your Account Manager)
• FTP is available (Contact your Account Manager for login information)
• SSH (Unix Secure Shell) file copy is also available (Contact your Account Manager for our public key and server information)
• PGP and PKZip password encryption is supported